Auto Residence is a home, even if at first glance it would seem, built by designer Markus Voglreiter near Salzburg.
The inspiration for the author is clearly that of a car, but only in form: the house has been a real property, in name and fact.
The building is small and compact, in fact contains all the amenities you would expect from a good project. Materials and installations follow the iron logic of eco-friendly, turning this house into a building innovative and in step with the times, and very extravagant.
- Urban House Design – House Uc by Miyahara Architect Office
- Residential Building in Cagliari by C+C04STUDIO
- A House Made of Two for your inspire in Kanagawa Japan by naf architect & design
- A Giant Iron Nest for Design Miami/Basel
- The Laidley House in San Francisco California by Zack de Vito Architecture