The architect Nathalie Wolberg, owner and creator of this very unusual home-studio near Paris, he has traced in his work life and a personality strong and decisive choices through original and outside the lines.
The character of these 180 square meters, spread over three levels, is modern and colorful, some environments are truly unique: the relaxation area consists of a network suspended like a gigantic hammock, and a bedroom with study area evokes a world almost fairy-tale, done with slides and games, the stairs that connect one floor to another are the most minimal that could exist, even without handrails, walls and furnishings combine to make special unusually tilted the whole environment, the play of light Colored create amazing scenes.
- Tips & Ideas to Utilize and Use Space Under Stairs
- 10 Top Cute & Popular Kid Bedroom Themes Ideas
- Pink Girls Room Design Ideas by Altamoda
- Anansi Playground Building in Utrecht Netherlands by Mulders vandenBerk
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010