Patrick Jouin, one of the wunderkind of French design, back to work with the Belgian company Materialise.MGX, after the success of the stool One_Shot.MGX, won the Good Design Award 2008, with a product form and technology is consistent with the his predecessor.
Bloom.MGX is called the flower-shaped lamp made in limited edition for Selective Laser Sintering, 3D laser technology that allows to draw from a single block of raw material, a structure that has in itself all the joints needed to play a movement, the opening / closing in case of the stool, and what turns coprilume from flower bud in the case of the new lamp.
- Unique AP Stool by Shin Azumi
- Tile Modular Lighting System by Gary Yu Chuan Chang
- Ghost Lighting by Mirko Ginepro
- Trendy Flow Wall Flower Vase by Ernest Perera
- Wood Stools Limited Edition by Aldo Bakker