The secret of the great makeup artists? Makeup brushes of high quality. Such as those of the Japanese firm Hakuhodo, the first to win recognition for a design competition, the Japanese Good Design Award, not to be confused with Good Design Awards Americans! – For exceptional manufacturing and the subsequent application of yield products on the face.
Entirely produced in Japan, the brushes are made of hair, thin, weasel or squirrel blue (the ultimate in quality, it seems). Special processing, which refers to a traditional technique that, as if it were a sculpture, the hairs are selected in the shape of the mountain in order to better follow the contours of the face. The idea you itch? Go to the website to see the full range of products available for purchase online.
- Sea View Japanese House by Mount Fuji Architects Studio
- Blue Kitchen Design Ideas by Europe Kitchen Maker
- Traditional + Modern Korea House Design Lim Geo Dang by IROJE KHM Architects
- GREEN Design Marflex Building Solutions
- Modern Japanese House Design Boukyo House in Sapporo Japan by Nakayama Architects