Arrive from the Antarctic – via Wired-this beautiful series of pictures taken to bases for scientific research. Built since the 60s, the stations are designed to ensure acceptable living conditions hard but as cold and inhospitable places on earth, with temperatures that can reach even up to -100 °.
Undeniable charm a little ‘space age of these prefabricated, true foreign bodies that seem to have fallen from the sky and ready to share. Among the most recent, also made the station from Belgium (the one you see above), characterized by full autosufficeinza energy by using solar panels and micro turbines.
- Beautiful Philippe Starck Wind Turbines Design
- Off-Shore Home Design – House on the Water by formodesign
- The Moebius home near Sydney Opera home and Seaport Bridge by Tony Owen mates
- Traditional Wooden Frame House Design in Sag Harbor New York
- Green Energy Beach House by Nathan Good Architect