The study Suppose Design Office, we have already met with the project Garden-in-the-house, has restored this house on three floors of Tokyo, by insertion of a really unusual. The open-air terrace on the roof of this building in fact, used as a winter garden, has become an unusual bathroom, with a scenogria truly unique and above all with an apparent lack of privacy.
In fact, the remoteness of the surrounding buildings and the possible use of appropriate drapery, should ensure a certain degree of intimacy. But surely this is not the first impression.
It remains interesting, however, the revisiting of an environment like the bathroom in recent years has undergone a transformation incredible, but so far had not yet landed on a veranda and certainly not in a “garden”.
- Small Unique Japanese House with Garden Room Inside
- The roof garden furniture Ukiyo-e
- Modern Zen Garden House by David Jay Weiner
- Garden Furniture – reflecting Your Personality
- Modern Garden Fireplace with storage Design by Conmoto