The project, curated by New York architects Stephan Jaklitsch Architects, provides for the integration of retail space with the adjacent café. The separation between the two spaces, in fact, has been eliminated to create a single zone of movement. New frameless windows were then inserted to ensure greater continuity with the front and a glance on the most attractive interiors of the store.
- Book by Stephan Jaklitsch : Habits, Patterns, Algorithms – Various Marc Jacobs Stores by Jaklitsch
- Shoe Store Interior Design Ideas
- The Design McNally Jackson Cafe by Front Studio
- Organic Food Restaurant Interior Design in Hamburg Germany
- Modern T House by Marc Topilsky