Zaha Hadid has extended its global reach with two villas designed for the real estate company of the businessman Satinder Garcha. These buildings will rise near the botanical gardens of Singapore. Their proximity to the lush tropical vegetation has influenced the style, which attempts to fit the scenery. A series of terraces and ramps are used to set the communication landscape in the heart of the building units, in a plot that combines in happy sign of originality. From the roof overhang projecting a “viewpoint” from which the future owners can enjoy the garden.
According to the forecasts of those who have willed, each house should produce sales receipts in the order of tens of millions of dollars. The choice of an architect can assist the enterprise to cry. Again, however, was not decided a date for commencing work. This is the first developed for the area made by the designer of Iraq, a naturalized British, the first woman to win the Pritzker Prize.
- House of Culture Art in Amman Jordanian by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Modern Arts Centre in Rome by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Luxury Villa Turks And Caicos
- Green Roof in Seoul by Samoo Architects Engineers
- Villa Bio Modern House with Hydroponic Rooftop Garden by Enric Ruiz-Geli’s firm Cloud9