Light Pipe is an installation that the study of architecture Triptyque realized in Sao Paulo, decorating an abandoned house with metal pipes and lamps. The tubes surround and enclose the interior and exterior of the old house, whose exterior walls were painted black for the occasion, to get a greater contrast with the steel and lights.
The effect is of a cybernetic plant, a vine that invades the walls of steel, climbs in and out, but that illuminates and enhances the walls and the interior of the house empty. The project was commissioned by “Micasa, the furniture and design store adjacent to the abandoned house for a performance, and the lamps will soon be on sale in the store itself.
- Natura Sustainable Food Store Design by CB’a
- The Corona Globe by Japanese Design Studio Nendo
- 10% Off Deals Sale Exterior-Accents.com Coupon Promotion Code Rebate
- Shoe Store Interior Design Ideas
- Modern Contemporary House with Art Deco Style Terrace by Ong & Ong Pte