Swarovski, as every year, proposals must-glass collections of unique jewelry and furniture for the home. Swarovski products represent a true guarantee, by offering high quality of workmanship that is the material used. Each item is made of glass and lead (30%), although the exact formula remains jealously guarded as trade secrets. The Swarovski company, represented by a swan, is a sign of authenticity of Bohemian crystal. In fact, the crystal used was invented by Daniel Swarovski, who was born in Bohemia in 1862.
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010
- Swarovski Bisazza Crystal Collection
- Calispo Crystal Lighting Fixtures Collection by Italian Company Micron
- Colorful Modern Kitchen Design Crystal by KarimRashid for Scavolini
- Top IKEA Living Room Design Ideas 2011