New café restaurant group Theodor recently opened in Tel Aviv on draft SW Architecture.The site was designed to allow the coexistence of experience with the cuisine and culture: on one hand, a classic bistro, the other a space for concerts, literary presentations, art exhibitions. To emphasize the union (now perhaps less unusual than it might be a few years ago), the team sought an OS architecture can yield spectacular return the high emotional potential and functional room.
Central element, which houses a library in her deconstructed shelves to accommodate a variable collection of books, and catalogs. Also beautiful countertops that define a particular rhythm segmentation of space.
- Mediterranean Architecture in Sydney Bill’s House by Tony Owen Partners
- Tips & Ideas to Utilize and Use Space Under Stairs
- House on The Hill Design in Japan by Shun Hirayama Architecture
- Unique Glass Countertops for Kitchen Designs by ThinkGlass
- Topline Office Interior Design in Dongguan China by HEAD Architecture and Design