The architectural firm Sako Architects designed Bumps, a building complex in Beijing (Peking), China. Looking at it from a distance it is impossible not to admit that reminds us so much a building made by children with Lego bricks! The complex is to target both residential and commercial will be a new point of departure for the development of the city.
The building is characterized by a play of empty and full of offsets between the planes, constant variation between two levels. A unit consists of a block and each block is offset 2 m from the block below. From that offsets were obtained terrazze.Un very interesting project that raises a whole area because the architecture is often the point of reviving a neighborhood and an architectural work of great importance throughout the surrounding context acquires a new role functional, a new living environment for citizens.
- Residential Building in Cagliari by C+C04STUDIO
- Unique VitraHaus Building With Multi Views
- Transbay Transit Terminal in San Francisco by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- Medical Care Centre Architecture Design
- Prototype Building Big Dig House by SsD Architects