The Japanese designer based in New York Nao Tamura has just presented at the last Salone Satelllite a new collection of silicone kitchenware. Poetically inspired, formal, leaves, cherry dishes Seasons hiding in fact a much higher intake: take a long time, thus demonstrating its environmental sustainability.
Many, and should not be underestimated, even the practical convenience: the dishes can be rolled to be placed in a confined space and can also be used in the microwave or oven, as well as dishwasher safe.
- Unique H2Office The Small Floating Prefab Office
- Compact and Modern Workstation by Four Design Denmark
- Unique Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Unique Wilkinson House Design in Portland Oregon
- Unique AP Stool by Shin Azumi