Has something of a tepee for the new chapel civil marriages in the Netherlands designed by Dus Architects. The environment is designed to provide a space where unusual pronounce the “yes”. But without the atmosphere of ceremony is precluded: wooden floor, collected size and natural light make a white chapel an intimate and vital exchange where the nuptials.
The hall is located inside the municipal hall of the city of The Hague (draft Korteknie Stuhlmacher): structure, temporary, was made to work as a platform for local decisions about urban development area, pending the Permanent configuration of the building is approved.
- Roman Colosseum Modern Temporary Theater Design by Cepezed Architects
- Momentary City in Hefei China by Vector Architects
- Doctor-G apartment in Mexico City by FRENTE
- Transbay Transit Terminal in San Francisco by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- Salamanca House in New Zealand by Parsonson Architects