More than a tree house, the Wilkinson Residence is a house among the trees. Built in a dense thicket near Portland, is developed in height and allows its residents to interact constantly with the foliage of the trees that surround it.
Requests for the architect from contracting? Build an ideal environment to ensure that every family member to play their musical instruments (but who could never disturb them in a place so remote?), And a kitchen for gourmet meals.
In short, the privileged relationship with nature does not undermine the need for convenience and comfort. A large living room, dining room, a room for meditation, surrounded by large terraces. Obvious but no less beautiful, the choice of wood and the prevalence of organic forms.
- Large Luxury House with Garden Of Palm Trees
- Small Unique Japanese House with Garden Room Inside
- Japan Koamicho House by Suppose Design Office
- The Beautiful House Among Trees in Mar Azul Argentina
- House in Kujyukuri Office by Kimihiko Okada